1. The traction arm and hip plate of the orthopaedic frame are made of carbon fiber material, with low X-ray absorption coefficient and high-definition fluoroscopic imaging effect, which can meet the C-arm inspection of the lower limbs.
2. The traction frame is designed with double joints, which can be adjusted at different angles to achieve perfect positioning requirements
3. The position of the inner thigh support column can be adjusted left and right as needed, so that the patient can achieve the best surgical and photographic position
4. The orthopedic frame is made of 304 stainless steel or high-strength aluminum alloy except for the traction arm and hip plate, which is easy to clean and disinfect and does not rust.
5. Leg rests, knee braces, etc. can be selected as needed to meet the surgical needs of different parts of the lower limbs
6. The orthopaedic frame and the main body of the operating bed are connected by a buckle, which can be quickly installed without removing the screws.
7. Equipped with a mobile cart, and the humanized design has accessory sockets and trays.
8. The traction system adopts the structure of the hand screw nut, which is easy to operate, runs smoothly, and has self-locking properties, which can be locked at any position.
If you are interested in us, welcome your message, we will reply you in time!